Wednesday, April 10, 2019

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED...??


Have you ever wondered if there is life after death? If so...is it possible for us to penetrate that veil separating the land of the living from the world of the dead? And...what about reincarnation? Is this possible...or simply a figment of our imaginations?

As I pondered these intriguing possibilities and did my research, my latest novel, THE SISTERS, began to materialize. My fictional characters took on a life of their own - sometimes leading me into places I'd never before dared to venture.

I'm pleased to announce that my agent recently placed my paranormal/psychological suspense novel with World Castle Publishing. It is now out there on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and available at many bookstores throughout the country.

THE SISTERS is the story of Bella and Jimmy, long-lost soulmates who rediscover each other in a chance encounter that forever changes their lives. Jimmy, however, is already engaged to marry Bella's sister, Veronica.

Heartbroken, they continue along their destined paths in this lifetime - journeys that flow from historic Galveston Island on the Gulf of Mexico to the frozen depths of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota. Along the way, they are confronted with experiences that simply defy explanation.

The sisters, torn apart by their secret love for the same man, spend years feuding. It is only upon Jimmy's death that they discover secrets buried within a past life they once shared. Secrets that may help them to unravel this bizarre love triangle that has haunted them for so long.

Can they find a way to heal, to forgive, and to break free from the karma that has haunted them for an eternity?

"Janet Kay is a gifted storyteller who enthralls her readers with her brilliant imagination and alluring plots. You won't be able to put this book down!" Stacie Theis, Beach Bound Book Reviewer

I hope you will consider checking this out. For more information, see my website - www.novelsbyjanetkay.com.

Please stay tuned and stay in touch.

Janet Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment