Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And the winners are...

I'm pleased to announce the winners of my book promotion contest! They are:

Joanne Weister of Washburn, Wisconsin - $100 gift certificate to The Thunderbird Lodge, Rainy Lake, MN (www.thunderbirdrainylake.com)

Penny Thompson of Albert Lea, Minnesota - $100 gift certificate to Kettle Falls Hotel, Rainy Lake, MN (www.kettlefallshotel.com)

David Lawrence of Greenville, Alabama - $50 gift certificate for a cruise on Rainy Lake with Voyageur's National Park Service (www.nps.gov/voya)

Michelle Dry of Cordova, Tennessee - autographed copy of my novel, Waters of the Dancing Sky

Theresa Hawn of Seeley Lake, Montana - $25 gift certificate to The Grizzly Claw Trading Post in Seeley Lake

Most of my prizes relate to Rainy Lake. This is where my novel is set, a place that I fell in love with while doing my research there.

Congratulations to you all, and thanks to all who submitted entries. I found that this contest was also a great way to drive traffic to my website (www.watersofthedancingsky.com) I highly recommend this to other writers. Another tip for anyone sponsoring a contest - enter your contest at www.online-sweepstakes.com. You will find that the hits on your website will increase greatly.

I had so much fun with this contest that I've decided to start another one. Prizes in my new contest include:

An autographed copy of my novel, Waters of the Dancing Sky, to be awarded each month

$100 gift certificate to The Lakeview, A Summer Residence on Rainy Lake. Prize to be awarded May 1, 2011

$25 gift certificate to Ronnings (www.ronnings.com) in International Falls, MN (the place for Northwoods books, moccasins, wild rice, Hudson Bay blankets, etc. Check out their wild rice recipes on line)Prize to be awarded May 1, 2011

$25 gift certificate to Grandma's Pantry restaurant in Ranier, MN. Prize to be awarded May 1, 2011

So...be sure to sign up for my NEW contest at www.watersofthedancingsky.com. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment